This Fall bubble wreath is such a fun wreath to make! With its whimsical flair, you don’t have to be precise when assembling! What I love about this wreath is that it can be customized for any holiday and you can find practically any material and color to use! It’s super lightweight and it won’t bend out of shape too much when storing. So have fun and begin creating!
- wire wreath form
1. Collect your materials: wire wreath form, burlap and wire.
2. Attach one burlap end to your wreath form with wire by one of the crossbars. It helps to attach it to the crossbar so the burlap doesn’t slide around. Make sure that you begin attaching your burlap at the innermost rung of the form because you will continue attaching your burlap a couple times around the wreath and will move outward toward the outer rungs.
3. Make a cloudy pouf of the burlap like a bubble and attach it to the next crossbar.
4. Continue all the way around your wreath until you reach the beginning point. At this point you will move to the next outer rung and begin attaching your burlap. Continue on in this fashion till you completely circumvent the wreath form. It is your choice to go around a third time if you want a more full wreath.
5. Now that you burlap is set, you can begin adding your orange mesh. Attach one end of the mesh to your wreath form and weave throughout your wreath attaching to the crossbars as you go.
6. Add your flowers and flourishes and hang!
Want more fall inspiration? Check out these posts too!